Essential oils carry vibrations of the plant that they came from and of course carry too, those properties. Angels are closer to certain vibrations than others and hence, one can call upon them more easily with specific essential oils. As you'll see, some essential oils have different purposes for the spiritual effects than others. One who I most admire and look up to is a favorite author of mine, Valerie Worwood. In her book Aromatherapy for the Soul, she notes essential oils she's used and the spiritual effects she's encountered with them. Read on for a short excerpt.
Excerpts from Valerie Worwood's Aromatherapy for the Soul
to see the rest of the essential oil's properties,
you can purchase the book. Amazon offers the best price.
Here are other connecting with angels books
Also, if you like to listen to music during your angelic connection time, here are some great titles from Amazon.
Essential Oils for Connecting with AngelsThe following list is from bodysoulmind.net, but I find that I agree with many of the oils and the attributes they posses. Use your intuition to guide you if you question which to use for your angelic connections.
There are many different oils and oil blends that can be used for specific issues or problems that you’d like angelic assistance with.You can use one particular essential oil, or blend two or more oils together, creating a new compound. This is a personal choice. Choose and blend as you are intuitively guided.
Below is a list of essential oils you can use when finding out and learning how to connect to angels. Each essential oil eases different issues:
- Angelica Seed - To dispel fears and feelings of uncertainty.
- Anise Star - Used to invoke angelic purification.
- Basil - Clears the mind and promotes clear thinking.
- Bay - Encourages letting go o the past and associated negativities. Also promotes enthusiasm for the future.
- Bergamot - Aids self-confidence, clears the mind and elevates the spirit.
- Black Pepper – Offers protection.
- Cardamon - Aids the connection between the body and soul, mind and spirit.
- Cedarwood - Enhances wisdom.
- Chamomile - Aids in meditation and promotes a restful sleep as it opens the higher chakras. Brings inner-peace and feelings of joy.
- Cinnamon - Aids focused concentration by stimulating mental powers.
- Clary Sage - Aids meditation by clearing away inner conflict. Brings harmony and promotes life purpose and soul mission.
- Coriander - For angelic guidance and to bring about positive personal change.
- Cypress - For angelic help when dealing with grief.
- Eucalyptus - Releases negative energies, and excellent for healing rituals.
- Frankincense - Sends angelic love and prayers.
- Geranium - Balances and calms the emotions.
- Grapefruit - Promotes feelings of joy, appreciation, gratitude and upliftment.
- Hyacinth - Brings inner-peace and helps to release compulsive behavioural patterns.
- Hyssop – Used for consecration of ritual and sacred spaces and objects.
- Jasmine - Jasmine has a divine aroma that opens the consciousness and intuitive awareness.
- Juniper – Used for protection, purification and to dispel negative energies. Juniper also clears past trauma.
- Lavender - Used for protection, meditation and to repair the aura. Promotes compassion and inner-harmony.
- Lemon - Brings balance and sharpens the intellect. It helps communication and aids learning.
- Marjoram - Used to open the Heart Chakra, promotes joy and bliss, and to dispel fear.
- Myrrh - Myrrh is used for purification and for releasing the past. Promotes intuitive understanding and compassion for others.
- Narcissus - Inspires prophetic dreams and trance work.
- Orange - Promotes angelic love and open-heartedness.
- Peppermint - Used to cleanse ritual objects and sacred spaces, and to dispel negative thought-forms. Allows angels to assist with lowering barriers.
- Vanilla – Stimulates the Base Chakra which in turn increases energy flow, and attracts loving, angelic energies.
- Yarrow - Banishes negative energies and promotes friendship, love and psychic awareness.
- Ylang Ylang - Calms a troubled mind and promotes self-forgiveness.
More Angelic Fragrances;
Please note, these are synthetic fragrances and do not carry any therapeutic value whatsoever.
Angel Perfume Mugler
The main ingredients for this Angel Perfume by Mugler are
Vanilla, Sandalwood and Patchouli
These ingredients are know to :
- Vanilla ~ noticeable calming effect on the way you feel.
- Sandalwood ~ Sandalwood cools and calms the entire body and mind. Sandalwood helps the awakening of intelligence. It aids in the transmutation of sexual energy.The sandalwood scent helps to shrug off the effects of stress
- Patchouli ~ helps eliminate anxiety and lifts the mood (it is also said to be an aphrodisiac)
Angel Perfume by Thierry Mugler, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Angel Mugler Thierry , Created By The Design House Of Angel Thierry Mugler In 1992, Angel Is Classified As A Refreshing, Oriental, Woody Fragrance. This Feminine Scent Possesses A Blend Of Vanilla, Sandalwood, And Patchouli. Accompanied By Fruity Notes Of Fresh Citrus, Melons, Peaches, And Plums
Angel Innocent Fragrance Mugler
The main ingredients for this Angel Innocent Perfume by Mugler are
Mandarin, Honey, fresh Almond
- These ingredients are know to :
- Mandarin ~ useful for nervous tension, stress, insomnia and hyperactivity.Refreshing,It is also known as skin tonic
- Almond ~ excellent for skincare tonic, woody, earthly
- Honey ~ soothing, honey scented relaxation
The main ingredients for this Angel Schlesser by Angel Schlesser are
Mandarin, Bergamot, Juniper Root and Neroli.
These ingredients are known to :
- Mandarin ~ useful for nervous tension, stress, insomnia and hyperactivity.
- It is also known as skin tonic
- Bergamot ~ cooling and refreshing,renowned to be a tonic for the nervous system and is helpful in times of stress, irritability or depression.
- Juniper Root ~ can help calm the nerves, relieves anxiety, nervous tension and mental exhaustion.Juniper helps regulate the menstrual cycle and eases painful period pains.
- Neroli ~ very relaxing and said to relieve chronic anxiety, depression, fear, shock and stress ,Calming effect, useful in cases of insomnia, headaches, neuralgia and vertigo